A vacancy has arisen for a Standards Officer with County Wexford Community Workshop(Enniscorthy) CLG. This is a full-time position and the successful candidate will be employed on a 12-month contract.
The successful candidate will support the Community Inclusion Coordinator & Residential and Day Services Manager in the following:
▪ To take the lead on the rollout of the New Directions EASI Tool evaluation process & to meet the New Direction Standards for Day Services / Community-based settings
▪ To establish and drive continuous quality improvement initiatives and will identify opportunities for improvements to current systems/efficiencies of service and introduce steps
to implement changes.
▪ To provide audit information to management through the preparation of reports and analysis of data
▪ To report any matters of concern immediately to the Manager of Day and Residential Services
- Qualification in Social Care, Nursing, or qualification in Health or Social Care Management on minimum level 7 on the National Framework for Qualifications (NFQ).
- Have a full clean driving licence
- Have significant experience (3+ years) of working as part of a team in Disability Services which has involved dealing with families and other stakeholders
- Have experience in the implementation and development of PCP’s
- Have experience of developing, implementing, delivering and evaluating service improvement and/or quality initiatives, as relevant to the role
Salary will be in line with the Social Care Leader HSE Consolidated Payscales (Sept. 2008), €46,025 – €55, 027 (DOE)
How to Apply
To apply, click on the link below to access our application form.
Further details are available by contacting Irena Roche on 053-9233069 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Informal Enquiries to Jacqui Murphy, Day and Residential Services Manager on 053-9233069.
Selection will involve short-listing of applicants for interviews based on the information provided on the application form. The short-listing selection criteria are based on the requirements of the job as outlined in each job advertisement.
Please note that applications can only be accepted by way of CWCWE / Kilcannon Industries Application Form.
Closing Date: Tuesday, 3rd May 2022 at 5.00pm
Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG are equal opportunities employers.
Why Work for Us?
Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG offer a range of benefits to staff including the following:
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Penny Bank, Christmas Savings Scheme
- Excellent rate of pay with premium rates for Sundays, Public Holidays and waking night shifts
- Free Garda Vetting
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/ professional development
- Education Assistance
- 24 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Paid sick leave
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave (minimum service period applies)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Employee discounts in our sister company
- Group Health Insurance Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The above list is non-exhaustive and may be subject to eligibility / conditions.