Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG and Kilcannon Industries CLG are currently recruiting for a Community Employment (CE) Scheme Supervisor for our CE Scheme in Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford. A vacancy has arisen for a CE Scheme Supervisor with Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG and Kilcannon Industries CLG. This is a full-time position and the successful candidate will initially be employed on a 12-month contract, renewed annually subject to DSP funding.
- To manage all aspects of administration involving the Community Employment Scheme
- Co-ordinate the recruitment of CE applicants per the CE Recruitment and Referral Process issued by DSP
- Ensure the CE scheme is compliant with financial, programme and training monitoring requirements as detailed in the CE Operating Procedures
- To provide a training plan on an ongoing basis to DSP detailing the proposed training and development for participants on the Community Employment Scheme
- Ensure access to recognised qualifications for participants, with a focus on the achievement of relevant qualifications including Major Awards on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) or industry related equivalent
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to work to tight timescales
- Proven organisational and time management skills to meet objectives within agreed timeframes and achieve quality results
- Excellent report writing and ICT skills
- Experience of project management including administration and budget management
- Good personal motivation and the drive to promote and deliver the ethos of Community
- Employment and capable of directing, motivating coaching and mentoring Jobseekers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A capacity to work with people from a wide range of backgrounds, agencies and sectors
- Minimum of a Major 3rd Level qualification (NFQ Level 6 or higher) in Business/Financial Administration to include payroll, Training, Human Resources, Project Management or related
- Full clean Driving License and access to own vehicle (Essential)
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory or management experience (Essential)
- Payroll Qualification (Desirable)
Salary will be in line with Community Employment Scheme Supervisor Payscales from the Department of Social Protection (DSP).
€639.61(Pt. 1) – €772.50 (Pt. 4) Per Week.
How to Apply
To apply, click on the link below to access our application form.
Further details are available by contacting Irena Roche on 053-9233069 or email@example.com.
Selection will involve short-listing of applicants for interviews based on the information provided on the application form. The short-listing selection criteria are based on the requirements of the job as outlined in each job advertisement.
Please note that applications can only be accepted by way of CWCWE / Kilcannon Industries Application Form.
Closing Date: Wednesday,25th May 2022 at 5.00pm
Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG and Kilcannon Industries CLG are equal opportunities employers.