A number of vacancies have arisen for a Full-time Internal Trainer with County Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG.
The successful candidate will support the HR Manager / Day and Residential Services Manager in the following:
- To take the lead on the delivery of training to staff members across the organisation
- An Bord Altranais Registration (RNID/ RGN / RPN are eligible)
- Have a full clean driving license
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ satisfactory experience working in an Intellectual Disability Service
Salary will be in line with the Staff Nurse HSE Consolidated Payscales (Sept. 2008), €16.29 per hour – €23.78 per hour (DOE)
A panel may be formed as a result of this competition from which current and future, permanent, fixed term and specified purpose vacancies of full-time duration may be filled over the next 6 months.
How to Apply
To apply, click on the link below to access our application form.
Further details are available by contacting Irena Roche on 053-9233069 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection will involve short-listing of applicants for interviews based on the information provided on the application form. The short-listing selection criteria are based on the requirements of the job as outlined in each job advertisement.
Please note that applications can only be accepted by way of CWCWE / Kilcannon Industries Application Form.
Closing Date: Monday, 14th November 2022 at 5.00pm
Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG are equal opportunities employers.
Why Work for Us?
Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG offer a range of benefits to staff including the following:
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Penny Bank, Christmas Savings Scheme
- Excellent rate of pay with premium rates for Sundays, Public Holidays and waking night shifts
- Free Garda Vetting
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/ professional development
- Education Assistance
- 24 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Paid sick leave
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave (minimum service period applies)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Employee discounts in our sister company
- Life Assurance/Death-in-Service
- Group Health Insurance Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The above list is non-exhaustive and may be subject to eligibility / conditions.