We are currently seeking applications for the position of Social Care Worker in Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG.
- To develop and implement a person-centred plan through the implementation of personal outcomes for each client promoting self–development, individuality and independence whilst ensuring that all policy and guidelines are adhered to.
- Undertake the role and responsibilities or delegated responsibilities of the Team Leader in their absence.
- Coordinate and ensure the support needs of the service users are met in their daily lives
- Relevant recognised Degree in Social Care /Applied Social Studies in Social Care (Level 7 on the National Framework of Qualifications) or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of two years’ experience working with adults with an Intellectual Disability
- Full Clean Driving License (essential)
The successful candidate will be appointed on the Social Care Worker HSE Consolidated Payscale (Sept 2008).
A panel may be formed as a result of this competition from which current and future, permanent, fixed-term and specified purpose vacancies of full-time and part-time nature may be filled over the next 12 months. This panel is for Social Care Worker vacancies in all areas of the service i.e. Residential, Day Services and community-based work.
How to Apply
To apply, click on the link below to access our application form.
Further details are available by contacting Irena Roche on 053-9233069 or email@example.com.
Selection will involve short-listing of applicants for interviews based on the information provided on the application form. The short-listing selection criteria are based on the requirements of the job as outlined in each job advertisement.
Please note that applications can only be accepted by way of CWCWE / Kilcannon Industries Application Form.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 9th March 2022 at 5.00pm
Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG are equal opportunities employers.
Why work for us?
Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG offer a range of benefits to staff including the following:
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Penny Bank, Christmas Savings Scheme
- Excellent rate of pay with premium rates for Sundays, Public Holidays and waking night shifts
- Free Garda Vetting
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/ professional development
- Education Assistance
- 24 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Paid sick leave
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave (minimum service period applies)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Employee discounts in our sister company
- Life Assurance/Death-in-Service
- Group Health Insurance Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The above list is non-exhaustive and may be subject to eligibility / conditions.