We are currently seeking applications for the position of full time permanent Social Care Leader / Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM 1) with Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG.
- The successful candidate will support the Day Services and Residential Services Manager in the total management of their unit in the following:
- promote independence and positive risk management;
- progression onto further education and training;
- skill learning and personal outcomes;
- promoting community participation and community inclusion;
- promoting and supporting ability.
A panel will be formed for other permanent Team Leader positions that may arise in our services over the next 12 months.
- Qualification in Social Care, Nursing, or qualification in Health or Social Care Management on minimum level 7 on the National Framework for Qualifications (NFQ)
- Have at least 3 years relevant experience in an intellectual disability setting
- Have a full clean driving licenseDesirable:
- Nursing, Health or Social Care Management Qualification
- At least 2 years’ supervisory experience
- Have experience in the implementation and development of PCP’s
Salary will be in line with Community Employment Scheme Supervisor Payscales from the Department of Social Protection (DSP).
How to Apply
To apply, click on the link below to access our application form.
Further details are available by contacting Irena Roche on 053-9233069 or email@example.com.
Selection will involve short-listing of applicants for interviews based on the information provided on the application form. The short-listing selection criteria are based on the requirements of the job as outlined in each job advertisement.
Please note that applications can only be accepted by way of CWCWE / Kilcannon Industries Application Form.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 13th April 2022 at 5.00pm
Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG are equal opportunities employers.
Why Work for Us?
Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG offer a range of benefits to staff including the following:
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Penny Bank, Christmas Savings Scheme
- Excellent rate of pay with premium rates for Sundays, Public Holidays and waking night shifts
- Free Garda Vetting
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/ professional development
- Education Assistance
- 24 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Paid sick leave
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave (minimum service period applies)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Employee discounts in our sister company
- Life Assurance/Death-in-Service
- Group Health Insurance Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The above list is non-exhaustive and may be subject to eligibility / conditions.