A number of vacancies have arisen for Full and Part-Time Staff Nurses with County Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG.
- The successful candidate will support the Day Services and Residential Services Manager in the total management of their unit in the following:
- Pro-actively supporting service users in their daily lives and choices through a person-centred approach
- Responsible for the health of each service user, i.e. general ill health, noticing ill health and taking appropriate action.
- To make sure that there is a home-like atmosphere for all residents in a manner that will develop the ability of each person to interact with each other and staff.
- Fostering, encouraging and developing participation where appropriate at a social level, for example in local sports and recreational activities and leisure pursuits.
- Fostering good relationships between service users and their own families/carers and maintaining liaison between the Unit and the family/carer of each person.
- Keeping records and making reports as required on all matters including service user attendance, monies received, accidents/incidents, daily and nightly reports & medication
A panel may be formed as a result of this competition from which current and future, permanent, fixed term and specified purpose vacancies may be filled over the next 12 months
- An Bord Altranais Registration (RNID/ RGN / RPN are eligible)
- Have a full clean driving license
Salary will be in line with the Staff Nurse HSE Consolidated Payscales (Sept. 2008), €16.29 per hour – €23.78 per hour (DOE)
How to Apply
To apply, click on the link below to access our application form.
Further details are available by contacting Irena Roche on 053-9233069 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection will involve short-listing of applicants for interviews based on the information provided on the application form. The short-listing selection criteria are based on the requirements of the job as outlined in each job advertisement.
Please note that applications can only be accepted by way of CWCWE / Kilcannon Industries Application Form.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 27th April 2022 at 5.00pm
Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG are equal opportunities employers.
Why Work for Us?
Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG offer a range of benefits to staff including the following:
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Penny Bank, Christmas Savings Scheme
- Excellent rate of pay with premium rates for Sundays, Public Holidays and waking night shifts
- Free Garda Vetting
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/ professional development
- Education Assistance
- 24 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Paid sick leave
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave (minimum service period applies)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Employee discounts in our sister company
- Life Assurance/Death-in-Service
- Group Health Insurance Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The above list is non-exhaustive and may be subject to eligibility / conditions.