The successful candidate will support the Residential and Day Services Manager in the total management of their unit in the following: promote independence and positive risk management; progression onto further education and training; skill learning and personal outcomes; to promote community participation and community inclusion; and promoting and supporting ability.
- Qualification in Social Care, Nursing, or qualification in Health or Social Care Management on minimum level 7 on the National Framework for Qualifications (NFQ)
- Have at least 3 years relevant experience in an intellectual disability setting
- Have a full clean driving license
- Nursing, Health or Social Care Management Qualification
- At least 2 years’ supervisory experience
- Have experience in the implementation and development of PCP’s
How to Apply
To apply, click on the link below to access our application form.
Further details are available by contacting Irena Roche on 053-9233069 or email@example.com.
Selection will involve short-listing of applicants for interviews based on the information provided on the application form. The short-listing selection criteria are based on the requirements of the job as outlined in each job advertisement.
Please note that applications can only be accepted by way of CWCWE / Kilcannon Industries Application Form.
Closing Date: Friday, 1st July 2022 at 5.00pm
Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG are equal opportunities employers.
Why Work for Us?
Co. Wexford Community Workshop (Enniscorthy) CLG offer a range of benefits to staff including the following:
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Penny Bank, Christmas Savings Scheme
- Excellent rate of pay with premium rates for Sundays, Public Holidays and waking night shifts
- Free Garda Vetting
- Comprehensive induction training and continued in-house training/ professional development
- Education Assistance
- 24 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Paid sick leave
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave (minimum service period applies)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Employee discounts in our sister company
- Group Health Insurance Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
The above list is non-exhaustive and may be subject to eligibility / conditions.